Request to sell items at Burleson Family Association Reunions
If you have items you would like to sell at our reunions, please supply the following information and return to:
901 Rolling Drive,
Athens, TX 75751
Items to be sold
How much table space will be needed (based on normal fold up table)
We request that you send us a photo of the items you wish to sell, making sure all writing, prints or pictures are clearly visible.
The following requirements will be followed:
1) Items should be of BFA, Burleson, Genealogical or
2) No wording with double meaning will be accepted.
3) You will be charged a flat fee of $10.00 for each table
you request. Funds will go to the BFA.
4) Space will be on a first come basis and may vary at
each reunion location.
5) Sales will be limited to Friday night gathering and
our Saturday morning workshops.
6) No items will be sold at the board meetings or at the
Saturday night dinners.
All requests should be mailed to me. These requests will be approved by me and our President, James Walsh. I ask that all requests be in written form. Photos or samples are to be sent to me no later than April 1, 2005.