Is pleased to announce the availability of Issue 4.3 of our entire collection of the Burleson Family Bulletin, Volumes 1 through 24 on a single 2 Gig Flash Drive. Also included is the Subject Index for volumes 1 through 24, issue 2. The subject Index is in the MS Excel Format. The new subject index contains a new feature that should help researchers find information with just a touch of a button. The page numbers have been linked to the actual page images so that a click of the mouse will bring up that page for your inspection. Issue 4 also contains the entire name index with a very powerful search engine. The user no longer has to go to Ancestry.com to do a name search. Special at cost pricing is available for those who have already purchased Issue 1 thru 4.2.
The cost of the entire 24 volume set of the Bulletin on paper is presently $500.00. We are pleased to be able to offer you this FD for only $60.00. It is truly a great savings.
Due to problems incurred with the production of the CD's', we're no longer offering them as an option. We were forced to reduce the quality of the images due to space considerations and were also getting too many failures in regards to the reading of the CD's. The new flash drives have solved those problems.
Also new on these issues is the Auto Install feature. This feature makes installation far easier than previous versions.
Our non-profit status prevents selling the back issues of the Bulletin and this FD to non-members of the association. Therefore, anyone wishing to purchase the new Flash Drive must be a member of BFA or be willing to join. Librarys, Archives and other research institutions are not required to be members and may apply for a gift FD. The cost of membership in the association is $15.00 per year, to be paid at the time of the order submission. This will also entitle you to a one-year subscription to the Burleson Family Bulletin and other membership privileges. For non-members the total cost will be $75.00 and will include the Flash drive and a Sustaining membership for the first year.
To order your copy, just fill out this form, submit it and then mail your check to the address listed below. Your copy will be sent by US mail when the check is received and your BFA Membership has been verified.
(Sorry, we are not able to accept Credit Cards):
This form will be forwarded to our VP of Membership if you are a new member.
The Burleson Family Association and it's members, have donated copies of this CD to the following Locations:
1) The State of Texas Archives and Library, Austin, TX
2) The Louisiana State Library, Baton Rouge, LA
3) The North Carolina State Archives, Raleigh, NC
4) The DRT Library at the Alamo, San Antonio, TX
5) The Fort Worth Public Library, Fort Worth, TX
6) The LDS Family History Library, Salt Lake City, UT
7) The Abilene Public Library, Abilene, TX
8) The Midland County Public Library, Midland, TX
9) The Corpus Christi Public Library, Corpus Christi, TX
10) The Dallas Public Library, Dallas, TX
11) The Sutro Genealogy Library, San Francisco, CA
12) Baylor University Library, Waco, TX
13) New England Historic Genealogy Soc., Boston MA
14) The University of Texas Library, Austin, TX
15) The Alabama State Archives, Montgomery, AL
16) The Mississippi State Archives, Jackson, MS
17) The Tennessee State Library
18) St. Tammany Genealogy Society, Mandeville, LA
19) The Tyler Public Library, Tyler, TX
20) Genealogical & Historical Soc., Luling, TX
21) Gonzales Co. Records Center & Archives, Gonzales, TX
23) Washington Co. Genealogical Society, Brenham, TX
24) Nora Sparks Warren Library, Pauls Valley, OK
25) Linebaugh Public Library, Murfreesboro, TN
Unfortunly, many of these institutions have never made this data base available to the public. We suggest that you call before making a trip to verify that the data base is available.
Mail To: BFA FD Order Make Check
2007 Royal Downs Dr. Payable to:
Katy, TX 77450 BFA
Shipments of the FD began on, April of 2011
BFA Membership Number:
Membership: ($15.00 for non-members) = $
Total amount to be mailed: = $
We are now taking orders for Issue 4.3 of our Flash Drives. Order yours today. New features make it a researchers "must have" tool.
26) Nora Sparks Warren Library, Pauls Valley, OK
27) Linebaugh Public Library, Murfreesboro, TN
28) Sandstone Stake Fam. Hist. Lib., Las Vegas, NV
29) Central Texas Area Museum, Salado, TX
30) El Progreso Memorial Library, Uvalde, TX
31) San Antonio Genealogical & Historical Soc.
32) Smithville Public Library, Smithville, TX
33) Stephens Co. Genealogical Lib. Duncan, OK
34) Somerville Co. Heritage Lib., Glen Rose, TX
35) Franklin Co. Archives, Russellville, AR
36) Butt - Holdsworth Library, Kerrville, TX
37) The Seattle Public Library, Seattle, WA
38) The Allen Cnty Public Library, St. Wayne, IN
39) The Grapevine Public Library, Grapevine, TX
40) Lancaster Veterans Mem. Lib., Lancaster, TX
41) Rylander Memorial Library, San Saba, TX
42) Old Buncombe Co. Gen. Soc., Asheville NC
43) Nicoles P. Sims Library, Waxahachie, TX
44) State Library of North Carolina, Raleigh
You must have Microsoft Access on your computer in order for this program to work. Please verify this requirment before ordering.
Issue 5 of the FD will be available during the first quarter of 2012.
Computer Operating System
Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, Etc.
Flash Drive Copies:
X $60.00 = $ orX $20.00
Previous CD owners cost, $20.00, shipping included
New Purchase / Previous Owners
The Tab order in this form is a little out of sync so watch for the cursor